Why Do You Want to Explore Haverhill?
Is it because:
- You live in Haverhill and want to discover fun places to go and things to do?
- You are thinking of relocating your home and/or business to Haverhill?
- You live in a nearby town and want to visit Haverhill for business or pleasure?
- You are planning a tourist vacation or day trip to the Haverhill area?
- You saw the Haverhill highway exit signs on I-495 while driving north from Boston to Maine or New Hampshire and wondered, what kind of place is Haverhill?
- John Greenleaf Whittier is your favorite poet?
- Andre Dubus is your favorite fiction writer?
- Rob Zombie is your favorite rock musician?
- Tom Bergeron is your favorite television personality?
- You pronounced our city's name "HAH-VER-HILL" and your New England friends all started laughing, and corrected you? Btw, it's "HAY-vruhl."
- You love the Archie comics and television show, and wanted to visit the real hometown of artist Bob Montana's characters: Archie, Jughead, Reggie, Betty and Veronica, and their high school, Riverside High? (Btw that building is now our City Hall).
Discover Haverhill Places
Whether you are planning your first visit or have been living and working here for many years, there is always something new to learn about this amazing city and its surrounding areas. Of course you can learn about Haverhill by reading Wikipedia, searching the web, talking to friends, reading travel guides, or listening to Haverhill's local radio station online. No matter what your interests, hobbies, or occupation, there are Haverhill places you'll love to visit. Do not wait to get started. Walk, run, bicycle, drive, take public transportation. Get to know Haverhill. The goal is to feel at home in Haverhill, Massachusetts, "America's Hometown."
Now it's time to begin exploring Haverhill places!